- Download Pearson VUE Tutorial and Practice Exam (44.7 MB msi)
- View system requirements and download instructions
If you would like to view this portion of the tutorial without downloading the software to your computer, please click here. (This link opens in a new window.)
All computers at Pearson Professional Centers are Windows-based PCs.
- Pentium III PC or compatible, 1 GHz (Pentium 4, 2 GHz recommended). Macintosh computers are not supported.
- 512 MB of RAM
- 60 MB of empty hard disk space
- Microsoft Windows XP or 2000 (home or professional version), English edition. The content appears only in English.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5 or higher
- Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher resolution monitor (1024 x 768 recommended) with high color (16 bit)
- Microsoft compatible mouse or pointing device
- Internet access is not required when viewing the tutorial or practice exams.
Click on Download Pearson VUE Tutorial and Practice Exam (above) and save the installation file to your computer. Take note of where you are saving the file. Please view the Read Me document. (771 KB pdf)