We assess your digital asset to find vulnerabilities
Train you to fix
Secure your digital asset
Security Assessment With Analysis Report
No other training providers did this before and we are the first! Prior to the training, ZEBRAGUARD | Scan security engineers will conduct a security assessment and provide a security analysis report on your digital asset.
Understanding Your Digital Asset
You will get a clear understanding on the security and the hidden risks of your digital asset.
You will learn and improve your technical skills to test and secure your digital assets.
You will have the opportunity to focus and get professional consultation from trainer based on the challenges you face in the security analysis report on your digital asset.
Real-world Scenario Lab
You will practise and sharpen your skills by applying it in real-world scenarios set in InfoRisk 360° security lab.
You will be able to understand and fix the vulnerabilities of your digital asset listed in the security analysis report.
Mastering Information Security
You will be able to master advanced techniques to perform vulnerability assessment and identify the weaknesses of your digital assets.
This training covers a broad domains of security topics including web application security, network security and mobile security. It begins by covering the basic concept of different security domain and move to the threats landscape and security assessment. You will be able to assess the security posture of your digital assets and learn what and how to implement an in-depth defense through the findings. This program is suitable for the industry newcomer or any IT professionals that would like to sharpen your knowledge and strengthen your skills in these security domains.
- Web Application Architecture
- HTTP Basics
- Cross Site Scripting
- Cross Site Request Forgery
- Mastering Burp Suite
- File Inclusion Attacks
- Overview of Network Security
- Target Enumerations and Port Scanning
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Penetration Testing with Metasploit
- Password Cracking
- Introduction to Android
- Android Architecture
- Android Security Model
- Android Application Assessments
- Automated Assessments with Drozer
- Introduction to iOS
- iOS Security Model
- iOS Application Assessments
- iOS Application Cracking and Patching
- Enables you to understand and demonstrate key concepts of information security
- Discover the security risks in different security domains
- Learn to perform vulnerability assessment and identify vulnerabilities of your digital assets
- Identify best practices that can be used to protect and enhance the security of your network, web and mobile application
- Enables you to understand the types of security countermeasures available and how they should be applied
Who should attend:
Penetration tester, information security personnel, network administrator, web application developer, mobile application developers and anyone who are responsible in information security and data protection
Number of Questions: 50
Passing score: 70%
Test Duration: 85 mins Exam + 5 mins NDA
Test Format: Multiple Choice
Exam Prefix: CZ400