Condition Zebra is proud to offer our Professional Scholarship Programme for InfoRisk 360° Professional Training Series with total of 1,000 seats to be given away. The objective is to provide the information security professionals with an opportunity to experience a newly improved learning and teaching methodology for information security training.
InfoRisk 360° Professional Training Series is a custom made information security education and development programme that offers a new kind of learning experience with focus on pre-training security assessment, solution driven approach and real-world scenario labs for hands-on session.
Successful candidates shall be entitled to InfoRisk 360° Hacking and Security Vulnerability Management training, information security assessment (web or network security assessment) and e-learning portal and digital courseware.
Hacking and Security Vulnerability Management
This training covers a broad domains of security topics including web application security, network security and mobile security. It begins by covering the basic concept of different security domain and move to the threats landscape and security assessment. You will be able to assess the security posture of your digital assets and learn what and how to implement an in-depth defense through the findings. This program is suitable for the industry newcomer or any IT professionals that would like to sharpen your knowledge and strengthen your skills in these security domains.
Condition Zebra Professional Learning Centre
Level 3-10, Phileo Damansara 1,
Jalan 16/11 off Jalan Damansara,
46350 Petaling Jaya,
Tentative Training Date
5-8 October, 2015
How to apply?
- Complete a simple online application form
- Provide your latest Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Provide a copy of your Information Security Certificate (if any)
- Write a statement of your work experience and professional achievement in information security (50 words)
- Submit HR and HOD Recommendation Form
- Recommend 2 friends for Condition Zebra Scholarship (IT/ IT security professional)
Criteria for Scholarship Applicants:
- Must be a full time working professional
- Possess more than 1 year of working experience (IT related position)
- Applicant must possess at least a diploma, advanced/higher/graduate diploma, bachelor’s degree, post graduate diploma, professional degree in information technology or equivalent
- Preferably possess one of the following certifications: CISSP; CISM; CISA; GPEN; GCIH; GIAC; GIAC; SSCP; SCNA; SCNP; GSLC; GISP; ISSMP; ISSEP; ISSAP; InfoRisk 360° Web Application Security Specialist, Mobile Security Specialist and Network Security Specialist
What is the process?
Step 1: Fill up the online application form
Step 2: Wait for Condition Zebra official announcement and notification
Step 3: Sign the scholarship agreement
Step 4: Enjoy the class
Step 5: Submit a testimonial (50-100 words) and redeem your Certificate of Attendance
Terms and Conditions
- Condition Zebra 2015 Scholarship Campaign is valid until September 19, 2015.
- Late and incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Successful candidates will be notify via email latest by September 25, 2015.
- Condition Zebra reserves the right to withdraw or terminate this scholarship campaign at any time without prior notice.
- The scholarship campaign is bounded by rules and regulations contained herein. In the event of any dispute arising from the scholarship campaign, Condition Zebra’s decision is final. No further correspondence will be entertained.
- Notwithstanding anything in the Terms and Conditions, Condition Zebra reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice, and all applicants shall be bounded by these amendments.
Condition Zebra reserves the rights to terminate the scholarship if the successful candidate’s progress and attendance is deemed to be unsatisfactory or breached any provisions in the agreement.